The PT & SR Difference
The Best Therapy Experience®
The Best Therapy Experience® is Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab’s promise to each of our clients.
Because every client has unique needs, you will be assigned a client manager who’s responsible for scheduling your appointments and helps you with any insurance issues, co-pays, etc.
As a Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab client, you will work closely with a credentialed physical therapist to develop a step-by-step game plan tailored especially for you to ensure your goals and expectations are met with clarity and confidence.
Express Treatment Package
As part of your initial evaluation, you will receive The Express Treatment Package™ free to help you jump start your therapy process. You’ll get:
- Cold Pack/Hot Pack (helps reduce pain and swelling)
- BioFreeze (helps reduce pain and swelling)
- Our Program Packet (to align client and therapist expectations)
At Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab, we work closely with your primary care physician. We have developed The Reporting System™ to provide customized reports to assist in your long-term care.
- The 30 Day Report™ ( to updates doctors, insurance companies and reviewers of your progress and needs)
- The Discharge Report™ (a summary document for doctors, insurance companies and reviewers)
- The Extended Care Program™
Our service continues after our clients are discharged with:
- FREE follow-up visit
- Direct access to therapists via email/phone
- FREE health newsletters
- Injury prevention, education and health updates