Our licensed physical therapist, Stephen Costantino MSPT, shares his views on the importance and need of physical therapy.
- As an underutilized service, physical therapy helps from minor sprains to major orthopedic injuries.
- Physical therapy is for all ages groups and activity levels-from young to old, from athlete to non-athlete
- Physical therapy provides treatments to help you return to your function and activity level.
Since 2015, Massachusetts has had direct access physical therapy which is:
- Patients can go directly to a physical therapist for an initial evaluation before seeing a doctor first.
- If physical therapy treatment is recommended, we will provide you and your physician documentation requesting approval for additional visits to resolve your health issue.
- If your insurance requires a referral, we will help coordinate all necessary documentation.
To learn more: https://youtu.be/t7raf7L9yaE